country (kun'tri)
adj. 1. pertaining, or peculiar to, one's own country; native. 2. rural, rustic. 3. churlish, rude.

girl (gurl)
n. 1. a female child, a maiden. 2 a female servant. 3. a sweetheart.

autobiographical 'toons since 2008! these 'toons make no sense at all unless you read them from the bottom up; but, do what you want.....

--kuntri gurl, aka bbear, aka brenna









11.10.2018

2 years later....

Hi to all of my 3 followers and readers! I'm back after a 2 year break from posting my comix. Truthfully, I haven't written many, even though life had huge changes in store for me since I last posted.
This is my house and business in La Conner, WA. It's not too far from Lopez Island, just another world as far as lifestyle logistics.
Even though I now live with a laundry room, a shower inside the walls, and push-button heat, I'm still a kuntri gurl through and through.
The great news is, there are still owls! And places I can easily go to get a hit of nature.
I stopped writing 'toons about a year after losing my co-star, Goatman (he didn't die, we broke up). Every good story has a co-star, and the story lost its pizazz for a while, there. I still don't have a good co-star. The great news is, I have a lot to explore and see here at the mouth of the Skagit River! I've been here for a year now. This is where my family has spent the most time, going back a few generations, and I have to say I definitely feel more 'at home' here than I ever have before. I'll probably eventually move onto a boat or back into a rural situation, but I'm loving town for now!
I'm so happy to be writing comix again.
My plan is to post the 10 or so from the past 2 years that are still interesting, then proceed in real time as before...or try to, anyhow.
Love, Brenna/Kuntri Gurl

No comments:

Post a Comment